1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

The Florida motor vehicle, mobile home, or vessel power of attorney form allows for a principal to select an agent to handle with the Dept. of Highway Safety. This involves the right to apply for certificate of title, register, transfer title, record a lien on a motor vehicle/vessel/mobile home, and to sign the principal’s name on their behalf. This form, unlike all other Florida power of attorney documents, is only required to be signed by the Grantor (principal) and Grantee (agent).

In order for the document to be used it must be presented when making any type of filing at a Dept. of Highway Safety Office Location.