Download the Popeye’s Louisiana Chicken Job Application Form that is made available for anyone on any level of employment with the company to apply to make themselves available for a position with this company. Fill in the application and drop it with management at any Popeye’s location for further consideration.
How To Write
Step 1 – Section 1 – Personal Information –
- Date of application
- Telephone Number
- Name- Last, First, Middle
- Address – Street, Apt number,City State, Zip and How long have you been in residence at this address?
- Provide your former address if you have been at the current address for less than one year
- This company complies with laws that will not allow the hiring of under aged employees. If this applies to you check yes or no
- If not, state your age
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?- check yes or no
- Alien Registration Number- enter on the line provided
- Have you served in the U.S. Armed Forces? – check yes or no
- Branch – From and To
- Does your military experience relate to the position applied for? check yes or no
- Have you ever been convicted of any crimes? – check yes or no
- If Yes, where and when?
- What were the disposition of the offenses?
- Were you ever employed by Popeye’s? If yes, when and where?
- In the event of an emergency who should we notify?
- Name – Phone Number
- Address, City, State, Relationship to you
Step 2 – Section 2 – Job Preferences and Experience –
- What job are you applying for?
- Years of related experience
- Rate of pay expected?
- Date available to begin working
- Can you work… check the boxes that apply to you
- Are you willing to relocate – check yes or no
- List any relatives working for us now
- Should we be aware of any physical impairments that may interfere with job performance?
Step 3 – Section 3 – Education –
- List the highest level of education you have achieved
- Type of School
- School Name and address
- Year of Graduation (if any)
- How were you referred to this company? – check one
Step 4 – Section 4 – Employment History –
- Present or last employer
- Address, Number, Street, City, State, Zip
- Name of the person you worked for
- Telephone Number
- Starting Date
- Ending Date
- Salary or Wages – beginning and ending
- What were your specific duties on the job?
- Reason for Leaving
- All of the following employer inquiries will be completed in the same format
- Does this company have permission to contact your employer?
Step 5 – Section 5 – Signature –
You must read completely, the information at the end of the application. If there is anything you do not understand, ask your interviewer for assistance. Once you feel that you understand and agree provide:
- Applicant’s Signature
- Date of Signature
Do not write into any other part of this application inasmuch as it is reserved for management or company employees.