Download the Burger King Job Application Form that is available for anyone who may be seeking full or part time employment with this company. Burger King is often in search of new crew members whether it’s assistance with cooking and prep work or cashier and cleaning personnel. Complete this application and submit it to a local store to you for the opportunity for consideration.
How To Write
Step 1 – Section 1 – Personal Information –
If handwritten this application must be printed and one must use ink when filling in the information – For this section provide the following:
- Name – First, Middle initial, Last
- Social Security Number
- Are you 18 or older – check yes or no
- If applicant is not 18 provide a birthdate mm/dd/yyyy
- Street address, apartment number or box number
- City State, Zip Code, Telephone number with area code
- If you are under the age of 18 you will be required to provide proof of age
- Are you legally authorized to work inside the U.S.? – check yes or no
- Continued employment with this company may remain contingent upon whether or not the applicant is an unauthorized alien. Applicant may be required at any point to provide proof that they are authorized to work legally inside the U.S.
Step 2 – Section 2 – Education –
This section will ask that you provide information with regard to your current education status – provide the following:
- School most recently attended
- Name of the school
- Telephone number with area code
- Graduated? – check yes or no
- If no graduation, what was the last grade you completed?
- Are you now enrolled in school? – check yes or no
Step 3 – Section 3 – Work Experience –
List the jobs that you’ve held within the last 5 years. Volunteer work is welcome as well. All of the blocks provided for job information are identical. Provide the following information in all blocks and add a sheet if you need more space:
- Telephone Number
- Dates you worked with the company From and To
- Reason for leaving
- Hourly rate of pay
- Supervisor’s name
Step 4 – Section 4 – General –
- Have you ever worked at Burger King before? – check yes or no – If yes, when and where – what was your reason for leaving?
- Have you ever been discharged or asked to resign by any of your employers? – check yes or no – if yes, explain
- Within the last 5 years, outside of traffic violations, have you ever been convicted of or plead guilty to a felony or misdemeanor? – check yes or no – If yes, explain
- This restaurant operates 7 days per week with different shifts – place your preferred shifts in the chart for each day of the week
- Total available hours each week
- Date available to start
- How were you referred to this particular independent franchisee?
Step 5 – Section 5 – Acknowledgement and Signature –
Read carefully through this entire section. When you feel like you understand and agree with it’s contents, provide:
- Applicant’s Signature
- Date signature was provided