Download the Blank Purchase Order Form Template that is designed to provide an order form for any client. This form is able to be designed for your specific use. Use the template anytime you require a purchase order form.
How To Write
Step 1 – Ship From/Ship To/Delivery Instructions –
On the top left enter the following:
- From – Name, address and zip code (for company from which the item(s) are being sent
- To – Name, address and zip code (of the customer for whom the items are being sent)
- Delivery Instructions – Place any delivery instructions that may assist postal personnel with proper delivery.
Step 2 – Place your customer’s information in the upper right corner as follows:
- Customer Number
- Delivery Needed By
- PO Number
- Sales Rep.
- Ship Method
Step 3 – Product Ordering Area –
- Enter the following:
- Count Per Unit
- Unit Price
- Calculate all totals. At the bottom enter the complete total, add shipping and handling, add tax and enter the final total in the box
Step 4 – Notes-
- Enter any necessary notes that need to be added
Step 5 – Signature/Title/Date
The individual who has packaged the order must provide signature, their title with the company and the date of shipment.