Download DA Form 8027-R, also known as Mosquito Egg Identification. This is part of the United States Army’s pest surveillance program. This particular form will address the identification of specific mosquito eggs and/or larvae. Generally this is only an identification of eggs to remain in their location.
Step 1 – Complete the form by providing the required information for blocks 1 through 12 as follows:
- 1. Installation (provide the name and location of the installation from which the specimen(s) will be identified)
- 2. Collector (full name)
- 3. Date Place (provide the date that the installation was placed – yyyy/mm/dd format)
- 4. Collection Date (enter date of collection if any yyyy/mm/dd format)
- 5. Remarks (enter any remarks and/or observations made that may be important information for the record)
- 6. Site Number (enter site number)
- 7. No of Eggs ( enter the number of eggs counted)
- 8. Strip Condition (enter test strip results)
- 9. No of Larvae (provide the number of larvae at observation)
- 10. Species Identified (describe the identification in block 10)
- 11. Identified By
- 12. Date (yyyy/mm/dd format)
Step 2 – If any specimens are collected, this form must travel with each respective specimen. If no specimen are collected, place this in the records.