Download DA Form 7685, also known as Special Provision l(S) Compressed Air Service. This form addresses how the Government will deliver compressed air when ordered by the customer. It will also address the estimated frequency of delivery and units delivered in order to budget stock of compressed air for customers.
Step 1 – At the top of the form, above the title, you will enter the Contract/Agreement number in the box immediately to the right of the “attachment” statement.
Step 2 – Section 1. – Estimated Requirements –
- Estimated quantity – type into the box, the estimated quantity of compressed air per month, provided in units
- Frequency of Deliveries – type into the box the estimated frequency of deliveries
- The following box would be the days/weeks/month that you would type into the box.
Step 3 – Section 2 – Point of Delivery
- Type the value or text that of the compressed air that shall be delivered to the customer, in the fist box of section 2
- Compressed air shall be delivered in the following manor – in the box provided describe the manor in which the fuel oil will be delivered to the customer.
Step 4 – Section 3 – Service To Be Rendered:
When ordered by the customer as described in paragraph 2 of the special provisions such compressed air ( type the value or text in the only box provided in section 3
Step 5 – Section 4 – Rates:
- The rates to be charged the customer by the Government for the (type the value or text into the box provided in this sentence) – fuel oil service described herein are as follows:
- In the larger box in section 4 – describe the rates for compressed air, to the customer, in detail
Step 4 – Section 5 – Billing :
- Read the agreement in Section 5
Step 5 – Section 6 – Alterations and Additions:
- In the box provided in section 6, type in a description of alterations or additions, if any