Download the Starbucks Job Application Form made available to potential applicants who may be interested in a position within the Starbucks company. Carefully complete this entire form. Failure to complete the entire application may delay processing.
How To Write
Step 1 – Section 1 – Personal Information –
Provide the following personal information in this section:
- Name – Last, First, Middle – mm/dd/yyyy
- Are you 16 years of age or older? – check yes or no (proof of age may be required if hired)
- Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense where there has been no pardon? check yes or no
- Are you legally able to work in Canada? check yes or no
- Present address – Street, City, State/Province, Postal Code
- Permanent Address – Street, City, State/Province, Postal Code
- Enter your telephone number(s)- Daytime and Evening
- We you referred by someone? If so, provide the name of the person who referred you.
Step 2 – Section 2 – Employment Desired
Please note that hours may vary if you are applying for an in-store hourly, retail position:
- Position Desired
- Salary Desired
- Date you are willing to start
- Specify the hours you will be available each day of the week by completing the days of the week chart
- Are you able to work overtime?
- Have you ever worked for Starbucks Coffee Company?
- If yes, when? – enter dates
- Which store or department?
Step 3 – Section 3 – Education –
Provide information with regard to your past and current levels of education:
- High School
- Post Secondary
- Name and address of each school
- Circle the last year completed
- Did you graduate? circle y or n
- Subjects Studied and Degrees/Diplomas received
- List skills relevant to the position for which you are applying
- If applying for administrative positions – Typing WPM? 10 Key? – y or n
- Computer proficiency – check all that apply, if more, enter into the line provided
- Have you ever visited a Starbucks location? Where? Describe the experience in the lines provided
- Why would you like to work for Starbucks? Enter your response in the lines below the question
- Describe a specific situation where you have provided excellent customer service recently – anter your answer in the lines provided
Step 4 – Section 4 – Former Employers –
Four identical blocks are provided for information regarding former employers – list 3 if possible beginning with your current or most recent employer. As well, list any unpaid positions such as volunteer work that may relate to the position for which you are applying.
- Date- md/y
- From and To dates
- Current Employer – name and address- type of business
- Salary or Hours – Starting – Ending – If you were paid hourly how many hours did you average weekly?
- Reason for leaving
- Duties performed
- Supervisor’s name
- Supervisor’s Phone Number
- Do you offer permission to contact?
- Repeat the same instructions in each block requesting employment information
Step 5 – Section 5 – References
Provide information for professional references whom you have known one year or longer – no relatives:
- Address and Phone Number
- How many years have you been acquainted?
- How do you know this person professionally
Step 6 – Section 6 – Signature –
Read the information at the end of the application carefully and entirely. Once you have read and understand the information, if you should agree, provide:
- Date of Signature
- Signature of Applicant
- Submit application