Download the Weekly Checklist Template that is designed to allow anyone to create their own weekly checklist. This template allows space for you to create your own checklist seven days each week. Use as often as you would like, to keep your weekly priorities in order
How To Write
Step 1 – Personalize Your List –
- Take the time to sit down each week and customize your checklist for the week. Write or type your priorities that require monitoring for each day of the week
Step 2 – Check Your List Daily –
- Look over your list each day and check off any of the tasks, appointments etc on a daily basis. This will assist you in keeping priorities in check and allow you to move other less important tasks if need be.
Step 3 – Complete Your Weekly List
- As you will see, your weekly checklist will end on Saturday. If you find that you would like to create a new list for the following week, you may do that at any time.
- If this is a static list, simply create a new identical list. If this is a fluid list make additions and subtractions accordingly.
- If you have children and you feel they could also use a weekly checklists for lessons, homework, school projects or even chores at home, you may certainly make a checklist for anyone in the family.