Download the Daily Checklist Template that is a daily task list to keep on track with tasks, appointments, projects, even assignments that need to be completed. This template could be used on the job, in school or at home for every task that require much needed attention.
How To Write
Step 1 – Section 1- Name and Date –
- Place your name and date (mm/dd/yyyy) in the block provided
Step 2 – Section 2 – Task Number –
- Place the tasks that need to be completed according to their priority. The task that is most important to be completed for the day would be “Task No. 1 and number the remaining tasks accordingly
Step 3 – Section 3 – Tasks –
- List your tasks in the “Tasks” column
- Remember to place your tasks in priority positions, in order to complete everything in the timely manor each task needs for satisfactory accomplishment
Step 4 – Section 4 – Due By
- Due by dates for assignments can be just that but if you are placing an appointment or household task in your priority que, you may still place a date in the “due by” column for the purpose of setting a goal for completion of even the simplest of tasks
Step 5 – Section 5 – Percentage Completed
- In the percentage completed column, approximate how much of each task is completed. Even though you may have to return to add more work to complete the task, you may also eliminate completed tasks and move the rest up on your list of priority
Step 6 – Section 6 – Comments –
- Make notes as to what is needed to reach completion of your projects and/or tasks. If you need to research something specific for a work or school project, make note to that effect. If your task cleaning the carpet and you’re out of carpet cleaning fluid, place that in the comments so that you will remember to get it when you’re prepared to clean your carpets or complete that project if you were working on it and simply ran out of fluid
- Make notes or comments to all of your projects or tasks to assist you in recalling exactly what will help you in reaching your goal of completion.