Download a salon booth rental lease agreement in an Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or Rich Text Format template that allows an individual to rent space from a retail hair salon on a month to month basis. The hairstylist or barber will commonly pay a monthly amount to the owner at the beginning of the rental period. In addition, the lessor may charge a percentage of how much the person makes, usually the gross, during the term of lease.
How to Write
Enter the following to complete the agreement:
- Introduction – Enter the Date, Name of the Owner, Street Address of the Salon, and the Lessee’s Name and Street Address.
- Section 1 – Address of of the leased premises and square feet (xSF times xSF).
- Section 2 – Term of the agreement.
- Section 3 – Monthly Rental Amount.
- Section 6 – Lessor’s Payment Address.
- Section 7 – List of Equipment and Fixtures.
- Section 13 – Default by Lessee
- Governing Law – The State the salon is located.
- Signature Area