Download this Packing Checklist Template that has been designed for both domestic and international packing for travel. It’s not necessary to pack everything on the list and there may be things not on the list you need to take with you. Be thorough and make sure you get all that you need.
How To Write
Step 1 – Section 1 – Travel Check List-
- Before you move on to your Packing Checklist, it would be a good idea to go through the information on the travel check list to be certain that you accomplish all applicable tasks from that side. Simply read through the travel check list and check off what you need to do in the following sections:
- Travel Preparation
- Home Preparation
- Money and Documents
Step 2 – Section 2 – Packing Check List –
- Now for your packing checklist. This will address male and female packing needs and is clearly labeled. Each person should have their own list and check off what is going, according to your personal needs. Simply check off what you’ve prepared to take along in each category until everything is packed and ready to go.
- General Clothing
- Women’s Clothing
- Men’s Clothing
- Optional Clothing and accessories
- Beach Gear
- Cold Weather Clothing (if needed)
- Suitcases and packing cases
- Personal Hygiene
- Women’s Hygiene
- Health and Medication
- Camera Equipment
- You will note that at the bottom of each category there are a couple of extra check lines. These are for personal items in each category. As well, there is “Other” space, also meant for other things that you would need to take along.