Download DA Form 918A, also known as, Agreement For Establishment And Maintenance Of An Army Senior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps Unit. This form is a legal and binding document, used within the U.S. Army as a positive response for a request to establish a Senior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps Unit. Once signed and agreed to by all required parties, this along with other legal and binding documents will allow for the implementation of all plans as described in completed DA Form 918.
How To Fill-In
Step 1 – Subject: Agreement For Establishment And Maintenance Of An Army Senior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps Unit
- Enter the number word (ie: Fifth) of the Brigade, U.S. Army Cadet Command, into the line at the top of the page in the “subject” area.
- The remaining portion of the “subject” are is now already completed
Step 2 – Just inside the “Agreement” block, in the left column, 1. is for The Secretary of Army use only.
Step 2 – All parties involved should carefully read the numbered paragraphs of the agreement as well as it’s lettered subsections to ensure accuracy of the agreement.
- The information inside the agreement will address all aspects of the information required on the DA Form 918
Step 3- Once it is understood that all parties are in agreement signature will be required.
- For The Institution – Typed Name and Title are required as well as a signature
- For The Secretary Of The Army – These blocks are for the use of the Secretary of The Army Only- This person should also provide a Typed Name And Title as well as a signature
- Once the document has been read and signed, the agreement is in order.
This form is fillable online and printable for manual use and/or sending.